The Women in CPG Summit presents:
Women Investing in Women: A chat with Founders and VCs
Female founders secured only 2% of venture capital in the U.S. in 2021, the smallest share since 2016. Meet some of the women who are taking action to create change. This panel of women investors strategically choose to invest in women. Hear more about their strategy from the investors themselves. Founders will join their investors on stage to talk about how these women investors do business differently.
Take Aways: Learn what investors are looking for and gather tips to find the right investor for your business.
- Kerri Leslie, CEO at Verity
- Allison Long, Managing Partner at Ridge Group Investments
- Katherine Rice, Partner at Gingerbread Capital
- Marissa Duswalt Epstein, General Partner at Springdale Ventures
- Betsy Fore, Co-founder Tiny Organics
- Kim Walls, CEO and Founder of Furtuna Skin
- Julie Sawaya, Co-Founder and Co-CEO at Needed
This virtual experience is part of Naturally Network's 2022 Women in CPG Summit, a 3-day event built for current and future entrepreneurs that enables all attendees to cultivate the community they need, with a purposeful focus on supporting and promoting diverse-owned businesses. This Summit is meant to connect and bolster the CPG ecosystem for all. Learn more here.